MOTHER Musicians on Public Radio
A little while back Spitball Sparky posted some scans from a MOTHER 2 strategy guide on the Lumine Hall forums. They’re like the fake newspaper pages found in the EarthBound Player’s Guide, but the attempt to use English in the headlines has really funny results. Check ’em out!
I love how sometimes the words are inconsistent from page to page, like their spelling of Kraken 😛 And oh man I love that sub-headline about the fin soup!
I don’t know what guide these come from though. Anyone know? I’d love to know more details about all the Japanese guides.
Other Related Posts:
42 Comments to MOTHER 2 Strategy Guide Engrish
- Angela: Source: https://m.reddit.com/r/earthbo und/comments/2e54yi/just_finis hed_mother_3_anyone_have_anyth ing/
- Angela: Guys, I think I may have a lead on Earthbound 64! There’s a user on Reddit which claims that his friend worked on an EB 64 project...
- TBird: The grinding, the prayers, the vita capsules! WHAT’S you gonna do, brother, when Mothermania runs wild on YOU!
- Scotty: “…And his name is Lucas from nowhere!”
- Kacey: Kotaku has a clip of video.