You Encounter an EarthBound Shirt Trio!
A little while back Spitball Sparky posted some scans from a MOTHER 2 strategy guide on the Lumine Hall forums. They’re like the fake newspaper pages found in the EarthBound Player’s Guide, but the attempt to use English in the headlines has really funny results. Check ’em out!
I love how sometimes the words are inconsistent from page to page, like their spelling of Kraken 😛 And oh man I love that sub-headline about the fin soup!
I don’t know what guide these come from though. Anyone know? I’d love to know more details about all the Japanese guides.
Other Related Posts:
42 Comments to MOTHER 2 Strategy Guide Engrish
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?