MOTHER 2 Programmer Interview
A little while back Spitball Sparky posted some scans from a MOTHER 2 strategy guide on the Lumine Hall forums. They’re like the fake newspaper pages found in the EarthBound Player’s Guide, but the attempt to use English in the headlines has really funny results. Check ’em out!
I love how sometimes the words are inconsistent from page to page, like their spelling of Kraken 😛 And oh man I love that sub-headline about the fin soup!
I don’t know what guide these come from though. Anyone know? I’d love to know more details about all the Japanese guides.
Other Related Posts:
42 Comments to MOTHER 2 Strategy Guide Engrish
- NessinEagleland: That was excellent
- Tacoturtle19: If that song is playing I’m gonna be standing in one place for a while just listening to that awesome song.
- Star and Moon: @Matt It’s running in Earthbound’s engine so it’s gotta use the same kind of instruments and stuff. At least, I...
- Matt: With those instruments it sounds just sounds… too much like EarthBound music. I feel like this game is trying too hard to turn MOTHER 1...
- Paul: That moment when you’re just hearing of this and do your research….and you feel like Ash did on that first episode of Pokemon...