WarioWare Paradise Line
Here’s a neat-looking handmade ad for MOTHER 2 in a Japanese game store. Not only does it look cool and stand out, it also heavily praises the game and talks about how it’s wonderful, how tear-jerking it can be, how it’s a masterpiece, etc. But most of all, the price stands out: only about $10 – $15 or so. Man, if only used EarthBound carts were that cheap.
I’m not sure who took this photo, so if anyone knows let me know so I can give them credit!
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to MOTHER 2 In a Used Game Store
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues