Wisdom of the World Orchestrated
Here’s a neat-looking handmade ad for MOTHER 2 in a Japanese game store. Not only does it look cool and stand out, it also heavily praises the game and talks about how it’s wonderful, how tear-jerking it can be, how it’s a masterpiece, etc. But most of all, the price stands out: only about $10 – $15 or so. Man, if only used EarthBound carts were that cheap.
I’m not sure who took this photo, so if anyone knows let me know so I can give them credit!
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to MOTHER 2 In a Used Game Store
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.