EarthBound Music, Samples, and Legal Issues
Here’s a neat-looking handmade ad for MOTHER 2 in a Japanese game store. Not only does it look cool and stand out, it also heavily praises the game and talks about how it’s wonderful, how tear-jerking it can be, how it’s a masterpiece, etc. But most of all, the price stands out: only about $10 – $15 or so. Man, if only used EarthBound carts were that cheap.
I’m not sure who took this photo, so if anyone knows let me know so I can give them credit!
Other Related Posts:
30 Comments to MOTHER 2 In a Used Game Store
- Expert: Hot damn. I wonder if they’re gonna display it or sell it or what.
- Chairman of the Board: Holy smokes, someone actually scooped it up! Imagine the seller fees and costs that’ll add up. I estimate he made...
- Chairman of the Bored: Thanks, Expert! I tried looking up what it was but couldn’t tell if it was simply fanfic material or weird sex stuff....
- KingOfSwords: To keep all the bits attached.
- 989fox989: *sigh* if I were a rich man…