Very Odd Eight Melodies Remix
A good while back Antiaverage scanned the MOTHER 1+2 CD and booklet and zipped them all up. The zip includes .png files as well as Photoshop PSD files, and all together they weigh in at 40 or 50 MB. If you’re interested, you can get the file here.
One neat thing about the booklet is that it lists which musician did which songs. Of course it isn’t comprehensive; the CD doesn’t contain every song from both games. But one thing I’d like to do someday (probably not anytime soon) is compile a list of all the songs and then try to figure out to the best of our knowledge who worked on each song. And this MOTHER 1+2 booklet will be pretty useful for that 😀
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Soundtrack Scans
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10*
- Mother2fan: I can’t even fathom why they would make such a minute change to that battle background.
- DJMankiewicz: Very interesting. I had suspected that Earthbound’s “dulled” battle effects were done in emulator rather than as a...
- Chivi-chivik: I think that the lightning change in the ‘PK Flash get’ animation was put so you can see better how the lightning strikes...
- joe411: Perhaps some changes were made since the Wii U’s GBA emukator adds a darker color filter?
- Mato: DIO: We checked those too, Mother 2 has so many versions that I dunno what to call the Wii U version, but it and the New 3DS ones are the...