EarthBound 64 Cancellation Pt. 2
A good while back Antiaverage scanned the MOTHER 1+2 CD and booklet and zipped them all up. The zip includes .png files as well as Photoshop PSD files, and all together they weigh in at 40 or 50 MB. If you’re interested, you can get the file here.
One neat thing about the booklet is that it lists which musician did which songs. Of course it isn’t comprehensive; the CD doesn’t contain every song from both games. But one thing I’d like to do someday (probably not anytime soon) is compile a list of all the songs and then try to figure out to the best of our knowledge who worked on each song. And this MOTHER 1+2 booklet will be pretty useful for that
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Soundtrack Scans
- Oh My: Anonymous, you’re getting hostile and rude. You’re not winning any arguments like that. “It’s true though…” My I...
- Raiden: @FireFlyMelody Well I’m gonna say this has gone way off subject. It was about Eagleland but it turned into Mother 4. An argument...
- Esper: Mother 2 actually popped into my head first. Pokey, Giygas, Starmen, and all the sanctuary bosses are so memorable.
- Esper: @doclight Because it’s being made with RPG Maker 2003, a program the creator is very skilled in. RM2k3 does support mp3s, but midis...
- FireflyMelody: Agreed. Although Slimy Little Piles could possibly qualify… Ore the Plague Rat of Doom… Still fits best with M3.