EarthBound Zero Map Editor
A good while back Antiaverage scanned the MOTHER 1+2 CD and booklet and zipped them all up. The zip includes .png files as well as Photoshop PSD files, and all together they weigh in at 40 or 50 MB. If you’re interested, you can get the file here.
One neat thing about the booklet is that it lists which musician did which songs. Of course it isn’t comprehensive; the CD doesn’t contain every song from both games. But one thing I’d like to do someday (probably not anytime soon) is compile a list of all the songs and then try to figure out to the best of our knowledge who worked on each song. And this MOTHER 1+2 booklet will be pretty useful for that
Other Related Posts:
13 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Soundtrack Scans
- UbaNess: Similar sentiment that I have been seeing on here, I already bought Earthbound (of course, I am here commenting) but also many others that...
- Raiden: This looks pretty cool. I do have the rom file for the nes emulator but if the random encounters are anything like the original final...
- Vern: I’m actually quite excited by this, much more than any other fan hacks or projects lately – for any games. It’s like being...
- ThatDetectiveFellow: Club Nintendo in America is significantly better than in Europe, Europe’s one (at least that for the UK) is scarcely...
- Peel Z Union: Eartbound Zero better come on virtual console before this comes out or i’ll be forced to get this.