EarthBound Script Dump
By some coincidence a couple cool and rare-ish MOTHER 1+2 merchandise is available from a couple different people.
First up is a Bubble Monkey keychain on eBay. These keychains are rather rare now and I’ve seen the Bubble Monkey one in particular sell for $53 just a month or two ago. So if you’re a collector, keep your eye on this one!
Next are MOTHER 1+2 screen cleaners – these are rarer than the keychains and trying to collect a full set can prove difficult or expensive. So this is a good chance to get your hands on some! If you’re interested, see here – Nightram is selling his for $20 each, a really good deal!
He also has a MOTHER 1+2 Mr. Saturn strap too. These were preorder bonuses, so they’re the least rare of this bunch. He’s asking $65 for this one, although according to my own records they average about $30-$40 new on eBay. Again, if you’re interested, see here.
If you happen to be selling rare EarthBound / MOTHER merchandise and want some exposure, just let me know and I’ll post about it here like I did with this stuff. The key word being “rare”, of course, I can’t advertise everyone’s EarthBound cart 😛
Other Related Posts:
9 Comments to MOTHER 1+2 Merch for Sale
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...