EarthBound Player’s Guide PDFs
November 9th, 2009 | EarthBound
We Westerners tend to post ASCII art once in a while, but in Japan, especially on 2channel, drawing things out of letters is practically a form of art. It’s common for threads there to be nothing but letter art, as can be seen in this archive of a MOTHER 2 thread called MOZAER.
It’s basically a bunch of text art of MOTHER 2 / EarthBound stuff going from the start of the game up to Giant Step. I wouldn’t expect anyone sane to draw the entire game that way. It’d be cool if someone made a hack of the game into weird graphics like that though 😛
You can also check out a MOTHER 1 version here!
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Japanese MOZAER
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues