MOTHER 1+2 Translation Released
November 9th, 2009 | EarthBound
We Westerners tend to post ASCII art once in a while, but in Japan, especially on 2channel, drawing things out of letters is practically a form of art. It’s common for threads there to be nothing but letter art, as can be seen in this archive of a MOTHER 2 thread called MOZAER.
It’s basically a bunch of text art of MOTHER 2 / EarthBound stuff going from the start of the game up to Giant Step. I wouldn’t expect anyone sane to draw the entire game that way. It’d be cool if someone made a hack of the game into weird graphics like that though 😛
You can also check out a MOTHER 1 version here!
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Japanese MOZAER
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...
- Nessential: The stock is still pending listing, but you can find it on Bloomberg here: https://www.bloomberg.com/quot e/3560:JP I might buy some of...