M2 vs. EarthBound: Monkey Caves
November 9th, 2009 | EarthBound
We Westerners tend to post ASCII art once in a while, but in Japan, especially on 2channel, drawing things out of letters is practically a form of art. It’s common for threads there to be nothing but letter art, as can be seen in this archive of a MOTHER 2 thread called MOZAER.
It’s basically a bunch of text art of MOTHER 2 / EarthBound stuff going from the start of the game up to Giant Step. I wouldn’t expect anyone sane to draw the entire game that way. It’d be cool if someone made a hack of the game into weird graphics like that though 😛
You can also check out a MOTHER 1 version here!
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Japanese MOZAER
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...