EB Origins Screenplay Update
November 9th, 2009 | EarthBound
We Westerners tend to post ASCII art once in a while, but in Japan, especially on 2channel, drawing things out of letters is practically a form of art. It’s common for threads there to be nothing but letter art, as can be seen in this archive of a MOTHER 2 thread called MOZAER.
It’s basically a bunch of text art of MOTHER 2 / EarthBound stuff going from the start of the game up to Giant Step. I wouldn’t expect anyone sane to draw the entire game that way. It’d be cool if someone made a hack of the game into weird graphics like that though 😛
You can also check out a MOTHER 1 version here!
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to Japanese MOZAER
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...