MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10*

November 3rd, 2009 | EarthBound, Videos

I’m sure most people know about the EB Saga series by now so I’ll skip the introduction. It looks like the fifth episode is slated for 2010 according to this teaser:

If you’d like to help them out, consider getting the DVD set of episodes 1-4 (and the special poster that comes with it!), as the proceeds go to giving the fifth episode higher production value.

Also be sure to check out the EB Saga blog and the non-EarthBound-related but still cool Vigorade video that they recently made!

12 Comments to EarthBound Saga 5 Preview

resetsurvivor said on Nov. 3, 2009

I like these vids but I feel they are gettin’ a little too Evil Dead 2. Still great though.

Antiaverage said on Nov. 3, 2009

Actually, I hadn’t heard of this series. I’m going to buy the DVD and catch up.

ropesnake said on Nov. 3, 2009

@resetsurvivor That’s kind of the whole point now that they’re on to Threed…it’s not like it’ll be something that lasts the whole series, just a nice nod to another comedic/horror gem from a comedy series finding itself in a place that calls for horror.

EBfan565 said on Nov. 3, 2009

Wil said on Nov. 3, 2009

I guess it’s been a while since I watched the series. I thought they already did Threed? I guess I was wrong. Don’t get me wrong I like the EB Saga & Evil Dead 2 so this is gunna be a win win.

Wil said on Nov. 3, 2009

oops.. too many handles. I’m resetsurvivor.

zedrein said on Nov. 3, 2009

This looks hella dark.

R7038XX said on Nov. 4, 2009

I just want to know how they intend to do with Mr. Saturns & Belch.

Jim said on Nov. 4, 2009

Can’t wait for this! xD

questionsleep said on Nov. 7, 2009

I got the DVD set like the day it came out.
@Wil:
If you haven’t went and watched ’em already, or anyone else remembers wrong,
they GOT to Threed at the end of 4. And that’s as far as they got. Paula ran away – wtf.

kman said on Dec. 31, 2009

“i saw the most disgusting thing i have ever seen” was it ur mom? XD

angryreimu said on Jul. 9, 2011

I’ts 2011 and it’s not released yet.