EarthBound 64 Enemy Designer Interview
A little while back crossedmoonmaster posted a video of how to play some MOTHER / EarthBound music in Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 64:
Pretty cool! I’d love to see more stuff like this, so if anyone has the time/patience/skill, please make more 😀
Other Related Posts:
19 Comments to EarthBound Music in Zelda
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic