MOTHER 3 Music Used on TV
Big ol’ Japanese entertainment stats/info corporation Oricon recently held a survey to find the games that make people cry the most. The top five results were:
- Final Fantasy X
- Dragon Quest V
- Final Fantasy VII
- MOTHER 2
Additionally, they list a couple quotes from survey-takers for each one. For MOTHER 2, this is what some survey takers said:
“I cried so much from the last boss fight through to the ending that I couldn’t even see the screen.”
Chiba Prefecture / Age 10-19 / Female
“It’s a fun game; so many things in it are filled with wit.”
Kumamoto Prefecture / Age 20-29 / Male
It’s cool that a MOTHER game ranked so high on such a list, but it seems strange to me that they chose the second game over the third game. But whatever works 😛
There are a number of articles on English gaming sites about this. Check out Kombo’s article, for example. Thanks to O-Suchin and TS for the heads-up!
Other Related Posts:
85 Comments to EarthBound is Sad
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.