Get the MOTHER 2 Soundtrack… In Style!
November 23rd, 2009 | EarthBound
The latest issue of Game Informer apparently includes a list of what it considers the top 200 games of all time, and EarthBound came in at #113:
“Known as ‘the game with the big box,’ Earthbound shipped with a strategy guide, scratch and sniff insert, and one of the most charming games around. Ness and friends save the planet while staying in touch with Mom and Dad in this hilarious RPG.”
Thanks to the many people who sent in news about this the past couple days, especially people who sent in pictures!
What do you think, is that too high or low for EarthBound? I think it sounds kind of fair, personally. I don’t have the magazine so I don’t know what the full list is, but somehow it sounds okay to me.
Other Related Posts:
73 Comments to EarthBound 113th Best Game Ever
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?