October 4th, 2009 | EarthBound, MOTHER 3, Videos

John sent in this video of Ness and Lucas as Scouts in Team Fortress 2:

Pretty cool! If you’re interested, you can find the skins here. SMASH

13 Comments to Team Fortress 2 EarthBound

Antiaverage said on Oct. 4, 2009

The bat is what makes this wonderfully obvious. Glad to see someone actually thought of it and did!

Wulf said on Oct. 5, 2009

There’s also one that changes the pyro’s flamethrower to throw out pure evil (giygas) instead. Not as cool as this one though.

The Nameless Worthless Protoplasm Friend Doctor said on Oct. 5, 2009

There’s actually two other TF2 Mother-themed mods that I know of: a Pigmask replacing the Soldier’s helmet and a mod that replaces “Critical Hit” by “Smaaash!”, along with the corresponding “smashing” sound.

xlr0 said on Oct. 5, 2009

I just got team fortress 2 this weekend!

Ice Sage said on Oct. 5, 2009

Looks good! 🙂

Baladar said on Oct. 5, 2009

PK Bonk!

Miles Vialpando (PK ELECTION) said on Oct. 5, 2009

I second that PK Bonk! :O

Edracon said on Oct. 6, 2009

what about my skin D:

The Nameless Worthless Protoplasm Friend Doctor said on Oct. 7, 2009

@Edracon: see my above post. Also, in which folder exactly do I need to put your skin? I tried to install it, but failed miserably.

Edracon said on Oct. 7, 2009

@The Nameless Worthless Protoplasm Friend Doctor:
It doesn’t replace the helmet, it replaces the Soldier’s Stash (randomly obtainable soldier hat)

The Nameless Worthless Protoplasm Friend Doctor said on Oct. 8, 2009

Oooh…. So THAT’S why it didn’t worked… I wish I had an hat : /

Gummidge said on Oct. 11, 2009

Dammit, this is why I wished TF2 worked on my comp. Goddamn AGP slot! Goddamn 5200 that simply makes the screen black when I insert it!

PSI Guy said on Nov. 14, 2009

It’s an okay skin, but nothing great, imo.

Find Merchandise!