Assembling a Mr. Saturn
While browsing Yahoo Auctions Japan just now, I came across something kind of neat: a music box that plays the Saturn Valley theme from MOTHER 2:
(pic of closed box)
Apparently it plays a 15-second arrangement that repeats. It’s not official of course, but still pretty cool. If only there was a video of it playing or something. Oh well.
An EarthBound alarm clock would be cool to have too. It could be shaped like the Dali’s Clock and spray you with water if you try to ignore it 😛
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Saturn Valley Music Box
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...