The Completionist: EarthBound
The other day I was browsing Japanese Google for Japanse MOTHER stuff and one of the top results was this site that I’d never seen before: Another System 1983
Basically, the idea behind the site is: “What if there hadn’t been new game consoles after the Famicom/NES? What would our current games look like?” And then the site’s creator makes mock-up screenshots of title screens and other stuff. And here’s one for MOTHER 2:
Looks pretty cool to me! Someone with lots of time and skill should try making a real working reverse-port of EarthBound from scratch sometime 😀
I think the site’s creator has a few more MOTHER 2 things in store, so be sure to check out the site once in a while and also browse around it and see other games on there.
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to MOTHER 2 8-Bit Style
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...