EarthBound Price Changes Since October 2013
The other day I was browsing Japanese Google for Japanse MOTHER stuff and one of the top results was this site that I’d never seen before: Another System 1983
Basically, the idea behind the site is: “What if there hadn’t been new game consoles after the Famicom/NES? What would our current games look like?” And then the site’s creator makes mock-up screenshots of title screens and other stuff. And here’s one for MOTHER 2:
Looks pretty cool to me! Someone with lots of time and skill should try making a real working reverse-port of EarthBound from scratch sometime 😀
I think the site’s creator has a few more MOTHER 2 things in store, so be sure to check out the site once in a while and also browse around it and see other games on there.
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to MOTHER 2 8-Bit Style
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic