EarthBound Crazy Enemies Code
Popular Posts:None found
The other day I was browsing Japanese Google for Japanse MOTHER stuff and one of the top results was this site that I’d never seen before: Another System 1983
Basically, the idea behind the site is: “What if there hadn’t been new game consoles after the Famicom/NES? What would our current games look like?” And then the site’s creator makes mock-up screenshots of title screens and other stuff. And here’s one for MOTHER 2:
Looks pretty cool to me! Someone with lots of time and skill should try making a real working reverse-port of EarthBound from scratch sometime 😀
I think the site’s creator has a few more MOTHER 2 things in store, so be sure to check out the site once in a while and also browse around it and see other games on there.
Other Related Posts:
12 Comments to MOTHER 2 8-Bit Style
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.