MOTHER 1+2 and 3 Premonitions
You might remember that in the recent past MightyYT22 did some hacking with the EarthBound ROM to create intros for MOTHER 2 and MOTHER 3 as kind of neat “how well can it be done” experiments. If you don’t remember, see here and here.
Anyway, he’s done it again, this time he’s created an intro hack showing what an intro for an EarthBound-ified MOTHER 1 might’ve looked like:
Hacking the intro screens to EarthBound is a very tough and painstaking process, so it’s pretty awesome to see that much work put into it 😯 Also, if you feel like trying it out for yourself, you can get the image files and the IPS patch here.
EDIT: Also, check out the message board thread about it here!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to MOTHER 1 Intro in EarthBound
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...