Nintendo Jokes About MOTHER 3 Translation
You might remember that in the recent past MightyYT22 did some hacking with the EarthBound ROM to create intros for MOTHER 2 and MOTHER 3 as kind of neat “how well can it be done” experiments. If you don’t remember, see here and here.
Anyway, he’s done it again, this time he’s created an intro hack showing what an intro for an EarthBound-ified MOTHER 1 might’ve looked like:
Hacking the intro screens to EarthBound is a very tough and painstaking process, so it’s pretty awesome to see that much work put into it 😯 Also, if you feel like trying it out for yourself, you can get the image files and the IPS patch here.
EDIT: Also, check out the message board thread about it here!
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to MOTHER 1 Intro in EarthBound
Featured Item on eBay:
EARTHBOUND Mother (NINTENDO FAMICOM 1989) VGA 85 ARCHIVAL CASE
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...