MOTHER Remake Hack Coming Along Nicely
You know how in Happy Happy Village, the Insane Cultists will call for other Insane Cultists? Well, Starmen.Net forumgoier Murcielo happens to be insane too:
For those of you who may recall, I managed a 502 Insane Cultist battle back during EBFGP, and I stated back then that I would defeat 1,000 Insane Cultists in a single battle; well, turns out…. I failed for now. I have been relatively busy with college and other endeavors that it took a while for me to work on this.
After an exhausting 9.3 hours, I managed to surpass my past Insane Cultist killing spree; however, my patience began to dwindle, causing me to accidentally end it at 896 kills (at Ness’ level of 31, experience for each Cultist became 353). I was rather disappointed in myself for having done so, because I wanted to reach the afformentioned goal. But, for the time being, I’m satisfied.
You can read more about it here. It’s always cool to see people trying new challenges with such an old, thorougly-explored game 😀
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Insane Body Count in EarthBound
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...