EarthBound Coffee Music Live
You know how in Happy Happy Village, the Insane Cultists will call for other Insane Cultists? Well, Starmen.Net forumgoier Murcielo happens to be insane too:
For those of you who may recall, I managed a 502 Insane Cultist battle back during EBFGP, and I stated back then that I would defeat 1,000 Insane Cultists in a single battle; well, turns out…. I failed for now. I have been relatively busy with college and other endeavors that it took a while for me to work on this.
After an exhausting 9.3 hours, I managed to surpass my past Insane Cultist killing spree; however, my patience began to dwindle, causing me to accidentally end it at 896 kills (at Ness’ level of 31, experience for each Cultist became 353). I was rather disappointed in myself for having done so, because I wanted to reach the afformentioned goal. But, for the time being, I’m satisfied.
You can read more about it here. It’s always cool to see people trying new challenges with such an old, thorougly-explored game 😀
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Insane Body Count in EarthBound
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues