Rare Starman Shirt for Sale
You know how in Happy Happy Village, the Insane Cultists will call for other Insane Cultists? Well, Starmen.Net forumgoier Murcielo happens to be insane too:
For those of you who may recall, I managed a 502 Insane Cultist battle back during EBFGP, and I stated back then that I would defeat 1,000 Insane Cultists in a single battle; well, turns out…. I failed for now. I have been relatively busy with college and other endeavors that it took a while for me to work on this.
After an exhausting 9.3 hours, I managed to surpass my past Insane Cultist killing spree; however, my patience began to dwindle, causing me to accidentally end it at 896 kills (at Ness’ level of 31, experience for each Cultist became 353). I was rather disappointed in myself for having done so, because I wanted to reach the afformentioned goal. But, for the time being, I’m satisfied.
You can read more about it here. It’s always cool to see people trying new challenges with such an old, thorougly-explored game 😀
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Insane Body Count in EarthBound
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?