Ness is Naked!
You know how in Happy Happy Village, the Insane Cultists will call for other Insane Cultists? Well, Starmen.Net forumgoier Murcielo happens to be insane too:
For those of you who may recall, I managed a 502 Insane Cultist battle back during EBFGP, and I stated back then that I would defeat 1,000 Insane Cultists in a single battle; well, turns out…. I failed for now. I have been relatively busy with college and other endeavors that it took a while for me to work on this.
After an exhausting 9.3 hours, I managed to surpass my past Insane Cultist killing spree; however, my patience began to dwindle, causing me to accidentally end it at 896 kills (at Ness’ level of 31, experience for each Cultist became 353). I was rather disappointed in myself for having done so, because I wanted to reach the afformentioned goal. But, for the time being, I’m satisfied.
You can read more about it here. It’s always cool to see people trying new challenges with such an old, thorougly-explored game 😀
Other Related Posts:
18 Comments to Insane Body Count in EarthBound
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.