The History of EarthBound Zero
Today is Halloween, so it’s a good time to post some Halloweeny stuff! So my obvious choice was Radiation’s Halloween hack of EarthBound from last year. As far as EarthBound hacks go, it’s really advanced and complete. It even has custom music, which is crazy hard to hack in EarthBound
It’s probably important to mention that the hack does have horror and mature themes, so if those things offend/scare you, stay away
The game’s kind of tough, but also nice and creepy. And funny. It’s a lot of things!
Other Related Posts:
63 Comments to EarthBound Halloween Hack!
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER Game Guide Cheat Book FAMICOM TSUSHIN 1989 Japan Nintendo FREESHIP
- Dragonwarriorquestsagain: *its
- Dragonwarriorquestsagain: Evil alien devil fetus? This seems like a real stretch. Maybe we cannot grasp it’s true form. Maybe that’s...
- Decapit8tedMuffin: Giygas IS Giegue/Gyiyg..that’s why the name of EarthBound in Japan is “MOTHER 2: Gyiyg Strikes Back”.
- Valder: Would Nintendo let Brownie Brown make their Mother series remake now that they have some 3D assets made? – like with Fire Emblem and...
- Isaiah V.: Goodbye fetus theory. Hello Giygas is actually Giegue from Mother 1 theory.