Ghost of Starman DX Says Boo
Today is Halloween, so it’s a good time to post some Halloweeny stuff! So my obvious choice was Radiation’s Halloween hack of EarthBound from last year. As far as EarthBound hacks go, it’s really advanced and complete. It even has custom music, which is crazy hard to hack in EarthBound
It’s probably important to mention that the hack does have horror and mature themes, so if those things offend/scare you, stay away
The game’s kind of tough, but also nice and creepy. And funny. It’s a lot of things!
Other Related Posts:
63 Comments to EarthBound Halloween Hack!
Featured Item on eBay:
Eartbound Doujinshi Franklin Badge
- Dr.x: Thanks. I’ll do that Crav.
- ohgreat: @justin k no, do not do that. Sending a virtual machine with commercial software installed is illegal if you are not authorized to do so.
- Crav: Dr. X, if you’re in chapter 7, just check your ship’s console next to Zarbol. Niiue made it available as soon as you came back.
- Ejruss25: Ah, I remember this game. I distinctly remember being profoundly disturbed by it towards the end. It does a very excellent job of keeping...
- Dr.x: I had fun just reading the pictures just now.