Mini-Update Megathon #3
Today is Halloween, so it’s a good time to post some Halloweeny stuff! So my obvious choice was Radiation’s Halloween hack of EarthBound from last year. As far as EarthBound hacks go, it’s really advanced and complete. It even has custom music, which is crazy hard to hack in EarthBound
It’s probably important to mention that the hack does have horror and mature themes, so if those things offend/scare you, stay away
The game’s kind of tough, but also nice and creepy. And funny. It’s a lot of things!
Other Related Posts:
63 Comments to EarthBound Halloween Hack!
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...