EarthBound in X-Play Buyer’s Guide
Today is Halloween, so it’s a good time to post some Halloweeny stuff! So my obvious choice was Radiation’s Halloween hack of EarthBound from last year. As far as EarthBound hacks go, it’s really advanced and complete. It even has custom music, which is crazy hard to hack in EarthBound
It’s probably important to mention that the hack does have horror and mature themes, so if those things offend/scare you, stay away
The game’s kind of tough, but also nice and creepy. And funny. It’s a lot of things!
Other Related Posts:
59 Comments to EarthBound Halloween Hack!
Leave a reply
- Jdaster64: I can’t imagine I’d ever get tired of battles starting with “AAH! Enemy name!”
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: This is for uyuyuy99: there’s an EarthBound Zero ROM map at http://datacrystal.romhacki...
- Opinionated Vector Chimera: Heh. I was just working on modifying the EarthBound Zero ROM (by replacing Big Foot with one of the FF1 dragons, and...
- Pengo: I just got Itoi blue Pants.
- Earthbounder: Zo0O0o! YoU sAy Yes tO mE? Me: YES!