Lucas in Foster’s Home
Jack recently sent this in:
eBay has a subsidiary company called half.com where you can search for and pick up a lot of things (video games) for cheap. One of the first games I searched for of course was EarthBound, and… the attached picture might evoke some of the same thoughts it did in me.
I added it to my wishlist!
It’s true! You can see for yourself here.
The “EarthBound Expansion Disk” that’s on there is also referring to the old so-called “MOTHER 3.5”. When EarthBound 64 was moved from the Nintendo 64 Disk Drive to just a regular cart, the developers decided that they’d also have an expansion disk that you could use if you had the 64 Disk Drive. There weren’t many details given about what it would actually do, but the idea quickly vanished from people’s memories. So it’s interesting to see it here after all these years 😛
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to EarthBound 64 Is Not in Stock
Featured Item on eBay:
Game Boy Micro System Mother 3 Deluxe Box Nintendo Japan NEW
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...