EarthBound Card Game in Class
Jack recently sent this in:
eBay has a subsidiary company called half.com where you can search for and pick up a lot of things (video games) for cheap. One of the first games I searched for of course was EarthBound, and… the attached picture might evoke some of the same thoughts it did in me.
I added it to my wishlist!
It’s true! You can see for yourself here.
The “EarthBound Expansion Disk” that’s on there is also referring to the old so-called “MOTHER 3.5”. When EarthBound 64 was moved from the Nintendo 64 Disk Drive to just a regular cart, the developers decided that they’d also have an expansion disk that you could use if you had the 64 Disk Drive. There weren’t many details given about what it would actually do, but the idea quickly vanished from people’s memories. So it’s interesting to see it here after all these years 😛
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to EarthBound 64 Is Not in Stock
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic