Custom-Painted EarthBound Shoes
Jack recently sent this in:
eBay has a subsidiary company called half.com where you can search for and pick up a lot of things (video games) for cheap. One of the first games I searched for of course was EarthBound, and… the attached picture might evoke some of the same thoughts it did in me.
I added it to my wishlist!
It’s true! You can see for yourself here.
The “EarthBound Expansion Disk” that’s on there is also referring to the old so-called “MOTHER 3.5”. When EarthBound 64 was moved from the Nintendo 64 Disk Drive to just a regular cart, the developers decided that they’d also have an expansion disk that you could use if you had the 64 Disk Drive. There weren’t many details given about what it would actually do, but the idea quickly vanished from people’s memories. So it’s interesting to see it here after all these years 😛
Other Related Posts:
24 Comments to EarthBound 64 Is Not in Stock
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.