October 27th, 2009 | EarthBound, Merchandise

Fangamer has been providing fans with interesting merchandise for a while, especially lots of EarthBound-related stuff. Their latest offering is a combo pack of epic proportions:

You can check out the details here, but basically it comes with a very fancy, custom-made shirt with a custom tag (see action pics here), a gold-plated Franklin pin, a specially-made hat with custom logos (which you can choose), a very fancy yo-yo, and a set of cool EarthBoundy pins. I’ve probably left something out and/or not described it as well as I could, so see the page for better info.

Also, it sounds like if you order one by midnight tonight with rush shipping you’ll get it in time for Halloween. Then you can bash people with pumpkins on their heads in style!

37 Comments to Dress Like Ness!

Sisto said on Oct. 27, 2009

I want that yo-yo so bad.

curiouspasserby said on Oct. 27, 2009

I can finally live out my fantasy of bashing runaway dogs with my yo-yo. Thanks for making my dream come true fangamer!

beanjavert said on Oct. 27, 2009

I think this is pretty much the best thing Fangamer has ever sold.

James said on Oct. 27, 2009

Unfortunately, the yo-yo won’t be ready in time for Halloween. Now I just have to find a baseball bat and a rucksack by Saturday…

Ginrei said on Oct. 27, 2009

Oh. MAN. This IS the most epic thing Fangamer has ever sold. MAN. I love the name of the yo-yo; PK Yomega. =D

Spitball Sparky said on Oct. 27, 2009

I’d say the badge alone is worth the price, and all the other stuff is nice, too. I have my Mother 3 Deluxe Box badge, but I’m too afraid to take it out of it’s little plastic sleeve. But I wanted to pin something EarthBoundy on my bag, so I may need to buy this…and I’ve been looking for a Ness hat for awhile (I never thought such a generic looking hat would be so hard to find). I’ve attempted to make a yo-yo with a similar design for awhile too with no success, so I guess I should go track down that coupon I got when I bought the Mother 3 Handbook awhile back…

Darien said on Oct. 27, 2009

Oh, neat. Once my finances have recovered a bit from this big vacation I’m going on here, I might pick this up. I’m especially keen on the Pirkle pins, myself.

rawpower7 said on Oct. 27, 2009

Cue insane amounts of Ness cosplays.

Kita K. said on Oct. 27, 2009

I wish this were around when I was Ness last year!

lolchris said on Oct. 27, 2009

I would definitely buy one of these! … if it weren’t so pricey. It would cost me nearly $73 to have the complete outfit by Halloween.

Zinco said on Oct. 27, 2009

Where am I gonna find jorts this time of year?!

pidgezero_one said on Oct. 27, 2009

I already had a Ness outfit put together! I would totally order this today but living in Canada I doubt it would arrive here on time. 🙁

SamWibatt said on Oct. 27, 2009

That collection is a work of art. Applause once again for the Fangamer crowd.

Ice Sage said on Oct. 27, 2009

I already bought this! So happy!! 😀

Even though I already have a hat, I got another one with the Franklin Badge design on it. No shipping rush, though – my wallet hurts enough as it is, but it was so worth it!

…I suppose that anyone who looks at all my past posts here can see that I REALLY LIKE the Franklin Badge, huh? 😛

LakituAl said on Oct. 28, 2009

Don’t worry, Ice Sage. We all love the Franklin Badge. Style AND protection at the same time? Do want.

Vinny said on Oct. 28, 2009

“Today’s top story: the city is petrified with fear as a young male in a red cap and striped shirt continues to attack dogs, sign posts, and taxis with a yoyo. Police have attempted to subdue the young male with tazers, only to have it reflected back. Police are requesting everyone to stay in doors. Suspect is still at large and highly leveled.”

EBfan565 said on Oct. 28, 2009

Of course after I bought ALL this stuff for a Ness costume THIS comes out. *slaps self*

Run Run said on Oct. 28, 2009

haha, this year i’m gonna be ness-chan for sure.

“who are YOU menna be, slimeball”
“i’m the ghost of childhood past”
“what”
“belieeeeeeve”

slovaksiren said on Oct. 28, 2009

Now we can create an army of Ness cosplayers to take over the world! Of course, I have my Ness hat already (not official fangamer hat), I just need to get Shirtness seperately.

reidman said on Oct. 29, 2009

Thanks for all the kind words, we hope you guys like the shirts as much as we do! Definitely my favorite shirt in the store 😀

Lothis said on Oct. 29, 2009

I recall already seeing an army of Ness cosplayers. However, I think most of them were vanquished in the great brawl between the army of Ness cosplayers and the army of Lucas cosplayers.

Cyclone said on Oct. 30, 2009

Can you buy just the yo-yo?

Mato said on Oct. 30, 2009

I think in a few weeks they’ll have the things individually for sale.

TellyPhone said on Oct. 30, 2009

This stuff is looking pretty awesome, I can’t believe I missed the Halloween rush. I’ll get the yo-yo when they sell it individually. For Halloween I have to be an Eerie Smile now…

Info said on Oct. 31, 2009

THere is an Movie called Skyrunners that is currently in pogress in Disney or some other channel.
Also remember phineas and ferbs’s animal translator? the band singing perfect day had an 3rd band member that looks like 18+ Lucas.

BoundingFromEarth said on Nov. 3, 2009

I hope this is still out on Christmas!!

Ninji said on Dec. 10, 2009

I made a slogan for the Awesomeness combo pack: Dress Like Ness for superb success!

Dosei-san said on Sep. 25, 2011

hey where can i find a cheap shirt that looks like ness’. im going to an anime con and im going as ness. so can someone tell me where i can get one.

DJ 2Sang said on Sep. 25, 2011

@dosi-san fangamer or an old navy for a cheapear but lower quality

Earth Saturn said on Mar. 4, 2012

I have the shirt, hat, and franklin pin. And I love it! I gotta give props to Fangamer for making these really good products!

psychic psycho said on May. 22, 2012

wow, this is so cool! i dont have it myself, but i was in five guys burgers and fries, and i SWEAR i saw an eact replica of ness!

PSI_Triforce said on Mar. 10, 2013

Thats awesome and epic! just how do i order the Ness costume? 03o

PSI_Triforce said on Mar. 10, 2013

ah nevermind i will figure it out. I just Dont want to go as Jade Harley from Homestuck, considering i have seen not one home stuck comic…but all my friends are going as humans and trolls from home stuck…. oh well 😀 I’LL be the only one actually wearing a cool costume B)

PSI_Triforce said on Mar. 10, 2013

So you’ll see my friends all as Trolls from Home stuck and only one black haired PSI boy from earthbound….me. at the anaheim conventio center on march 30! cant wait to be Ness!

mother_fan101 said on Jan. 2, 2014

OMG I always wanted a franklin badge but this looks like a sucky version to me, I am a huge fan of Mother 1, 2, and well, I don’t really know anything about Mother 3, but I will learn through wikipedia just because I love the Mother series, but sereously, I wish that I could find that hat, I can find the shirt and the badge easily. But the hat for me can be found very hardly because I look and look but only found it at family dollar. I made a ness walking perler bead yesterday and ran out of my black perler beads because of him and wario. I made a wario that took a lot of black perler beads. now I’m just about out of black perler beads, I also had to borrow some from my sister to make the ness. I have to ask now where did you get that cap, I have the shorts and the basebal bat (Louiseville slugger) I am thinking about selling the ness I made for handsome prise. That way I can pay for a franklin badge easier, although I already have about , actually no I’m flat broke, with a bit of change, so not really flat broke more like I have some pocket change. not really broke at all. anyway it was nice to run into this blog while searching for a way to make the franklin badge, because I can probably make one out of some wood I have outside because I have all the tools I need and such(I am a woodworker and so are my parents, we make walking sticks and wands stylish for all out there who want to practice majick.) oh, and if anybody does want to practice special majick then please buy abramlin the mage’s book, majick, I’m not sure what it’s called but it has majick in the name. so there, goodbye. mother_fan101, out…

Big League Batter said on Feb. 2, 2014

I wish Fangamer would sell a combo pack with both the Earthbounder and Eaglelander yo-yos… or just the Earthbounder…