Postcards for EarthBound
Fangamer has been providing fans with interesting merchandise for a while, especially lots of EarthBound-related stuff. Their latest offering is a combo pack of epic proportions:
You can check out the details here, but basically it comes with a very fancy, custom-made shirt with a custom tag (see action pics here), a gold-plated Franklin pin, a specially-made hat with custom logos (which you can choose), a very fancy yo-yo, and a set of cool EarthBoundy pins. I’ve probably left something out and/or not described it as well as I could, so see the page for better info.
Also, it sounds like if you order one by midnight tonight with rush shipping you’ll get it in time for Halloween. Then you can bash people with pumpkins on their heads in style!
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to Dress Like Ness!
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.