Return of Shat-Canned Legends: MOTHER 3
EarthBound is pretty cool in that you can play the entire game with one hand if you want to, I think most people know that by now.
But lesser known is the fact that if you have a controller plugged into the second controller port, BOTH controllers will play the game. I bet it’s good for bringing couples together or for making siblings hate each other more. I don’t know if controllers plugged into the SNES multi-tap will work, though. If so, that’d be one crazy game. I bet you could make some sort of drinking game out of it even 😛
In any case, today’s poll question is this: have you ever played EarthBound with two controllers at once? Answer or you’ll see Giygas in your next carbonated beverage!
Other Related Posts:
70 Comments to Double the Fun
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.