Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
EarthBound is pretty cool in that you can play the entire game with one hand if you want to, I think most people know that by now.
But lesser known is the fact that if you have a controller plugged into the second controller port, BOTH controllers will play the game. I bet it’s good for bringing couples together or for making siblings hate each other more. I don’t know if controllers plugged into the SNES multi-tap will work, though. If so, that’d be one crazy game. I bet you could make some sort of drinking game out of it even 😛
In any case, today’s poll question is this: have you ever played EarthBound with two controllers at once? Answer or you’ll see Giygas in your next carbonated beverage!
Other Related Posts:
70 Comments to Double the Fun
Featured Item on eBay:
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues