MOTHER on MSNBC
EarthBound is pretty cool in that you can play the entire game with one hand if you want to, I think most people know that by now.
But lesser known is the fact that if you have a controller plugged into the second controller port, BOTH controllers will play the game. I bet it’s good for bringing couples together or for making siblings hate each other more. I don’t know if controllers plugged into the SNES multi-tap will work, though. If so, that’d be one crazy game. I bet you could make some sort of drinking game out of it even 😛
In any case, today’s poll question is this: have you ever played EarthBound with two controllers at once? Answer or you’ll see Giygas in your next carbonated beverage!
Other Related Posts:
70 Comments to Double the Fun
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...