Earthbound Super Nintendo Snes Cleaned & Tested

October 2nd, 2009 | EarthBound, Images

Here’s some more fan-made plush stuff for those of you who still hunger for more! This comes from Difegue, who’s a regular here and at Starmen.Net.

So, I’ve been making some Uncontrollable spheres plushies lately, and since I have tons of materials for those, I’ve decided to sell them. Below are some photos of a small one:

I make them by order, so you can pretty much request the size you want, unless you ask for something insanely huge :c

Prices go from $10 for a small one(around 5 cm) to $20 for the hugest I accept(30 cm)

Eventual buyers can contact me at the usual e-mail adress (dera_egg@live.fr) or shoot a PM to my face on the forums.

Luckily, they don’t explode if you beat them up too much. It’d be cool if Difegue could somehow fit a parabolic antenna inside them though 😛

15 Comments to Control the Uncontrollable Sphere

IWontGetOvertheDam said on Oct. 2, 2009

Difegue made me a super slick Pigmask plush. Really awesome job. It’s sitting on my desk staring at me right now, in fact.

Chimera said on Oct. 2, 2009

I don’t think he’s taking orders right now, He just moved and from what I know, he currently does not have internet. I may be wrong, but he hasn’t updated on twitter since he moved.

Chimera said on Oct. 3, 2009

Disregard that last comment, I didn’t realize he changed his avatar on twitter.

Earthbound_X said on Oct. 3, 2009

No offense to him, but I don’t think that looks very good.

Hejiru said on Oct. 3, 2009

^Looks fine to me…

guy said on Oct. 3, 2009

I’m impatient

Lothis said on Oct. 3, 2009

Argh! Why must sizes be in metrics? Damn the American school system for not giving me a good idea how big common metric measurements are comparatively to standard measurements.

Fiends said on Oct. 3, 2009

Why must he charge so much for something so little? I could easily make one in probably 5-10 minutes with craft supplies under 3 dollars. He is asking for $10 per 5cm plushie? No thanks!

adam said on Oct. 3, 2009

Yeah, I remember the Fobby’s are going for $30 dollars. I guess if they sell anymore sculptures done by the same person it’s going to cost a fortune. Lame.

Q said on Oct. 4, 2009

@Lothis: 30cm is about a foot.

Anonymous said on Oct. 4, 2009

They look cute.

Difegue said on Oct. 5, 2009

Okay, I think I have to clean up some things here:

I include shipping in the price. It might not be that much, but when I make an huge one it really starts costing a lot.

Also for those complaining about the price, idk if you noticed it but the bigger the plush the smallest the price actually is,

Also hahaha $3 materials, the photo might not show it but those are actually of way better quality than everything I used before. And yet I sell them for a price that isn’t that expensive. But still, think what you want, I’m not forcing you to buy them.

DayvanMollusk said on Oct. 12, 2009

That would make a sweet hacky sac 🙂

Adam said on Oct. 30, 2009

My thoughts exactly, Dayvan! Someone needs to make that happen.

Hito said on Feb. 10, 2011