Ness and Pokey Cosplay with a Friend!
Popular Posts:None found
Last month I posted about how Toys R Us started a game trade-in service and how you could get $0.50 for your copy of EarthBound (see here).
Last night I was browsing Amazon and I guess I never noticed it before, but Amazon recently started a video game trade-in service too. And it looks like they’re buying EarthBound for $20.
That’s a heck of a lot better than TRU’s $0.50, but it still seems like a very bad deal. Like I pointed out a while ago the average price of a sold copy of EarthBound is $75. I think the only benefit in doing a game trade-in is that you’re guaranteed to get the money, as opposed to trying to sell a copy on Amazon’s marketplace or on eBay where there is no guarantee. Personally, I don’t think it’s worth giving up $55 for that guarantee though 😛
For fun, I also checked a few other big-name SNES RPGs. Chrono Trigger trade-ins are worth $8.75 and Final Fantasy III (US) are worth $7.50. I wonder what their best SNES game trade-in is. EarthBound must be pretty high up there.
Other Related Posts:
14 Comments to Amazon & EarthBound Trade-Ins
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.