What to Play After Finishing the MOTHER Series?
September 28th, 2009 | Weekly Round-Up
Another very busy week, so this weekly roundup comes a day late. And will be much shorter than usual. They might wind up being this way for a little while, actually.
So here’s a very brief look at what happened this past week:
- Giygas stuff hacked into Smash Bros. Melee!
- Invasion of the Mr. Saturns!
- Pokey and other villains get together
- EarthBound-ish stuff from other stuff
- Really cool Mr. Saturn coffee remix
- EarthBound-themed Cat Mario/Syobon Action flash game
- Ultimate Chimera cosplay!
- MOTHER 2 commercials recreated in real life
- Handmade MOTHER mini dolls for sale
Cool Auctions & Merchandise
Here’s a quick look at interesting stuff on eBay this past week:
- Official MOTHER 2 Piano Book – rare and full of sheet music so you can play the music yourself, hurray!
- MOTHER 3 Deluxe Box and MOTHER 1+2 combo
- Original Trading Cards from Earthbound SNES Game
- SNES LOT EARTHBOUND, SECRET OF MANA, FF2 AND 3 + MORE
- Earthbound & Final Fantasy V & Secret of Mana SFC JP RPG Lot
- Earthbound Coca Cola MOTHER 1+2 Keychains Bubble Monkey
- EARTHBOUND +PLAYER’S STRATEGY GUIDE Super Nintendo SNES
And here’s some cool stuff on Yahoo! Auctions Japan:
And stuff on Amazon:
What’s Up With Itoi
- This week Itoi talked about how eyes don’t get to see our dreams, since dreams involve the optic nerve directly or something. He talked about this and compared it to other things.
- While Itoi’s famous actress wife was walking their famous dog in the park, some photographers came up and asked if they could photograph the dog for a photo book about dogs they’re putting together. She politely declined, though. They didn’t realize who she was or who the dog was though, which I thought was funny/neat. She’s on TV all the time and the dog even has its own popular book and merchandise 😛
Well, that’s all for this past week. So busy so busy
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Weekly Round-Up #37
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...