September 27th, 2009 | Images, MOTHER 3

We’ve seen ambitious Ultimate Chimera stuff in the past, like this awesome Ultimate Chimera hoodie, but I never imagined someone would cosplay as it 😯

This pic was snapped by Mookiebean at the Nan Desu Kan event in Denver recently. Now run before it eats you!

14 Comments to Ultimate Chimera Cosplay

Aerostella said on Sep. 27, 2009

If I ever saw a UC cosplayer, I’d ask for a ride. 😀

Sisto said on Sep. 27, 2009

When I came to the site this morning, I read it as “Ultimate cosplay.” I thought it would be something incredible like Dungeon Man. I’ve seen a DM cosplay, but it wasn’t that great.

Churly said on Sep. 27, 2009

I would love to cosplay as Natural Killer Cyborg this Halloween.

bobbyjkl said on Sep. 27, 2009

Awesome!

Mookie said on Sep. 27, 2009

Sweet! Glad to see this pic is getting those wonderful cosplayers some much deserved love. ^^

KingDarian said on Sep. 27, 2009

O_O

whoa

Q said on Sep. 27, 2009

I was at this con.

I’m really wishing that I had gone with my photographer costume right about now.

Blue Antoid said on Sep. 29, 2009

Hey, hey, NDK! Small world, I’ve been staff at that con for three years now. I saw this gang a few times throughout the con, but when I snapped their picture, they were really tired. 😉

_oMeGa_ said on Oct. 2, 2009

aaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaa
It’s so adorable

zedrein said on Oct. 4, 2009

It’s sad to think that this is all these kids have.

Pokey lives again said on Oct. 15, 2009

I wish i had a plushie of it with plastic lucas lol

yaseki said on Dec. 2, 2009

hey! its me and my friends (im the UC)
thanks for all the good complements on my costume. i was surprized that people thought the costume was cute XD
well im planning on remaking the costume for next ndk since it was so comfy and it never got to hot.
once again thank you the complements!
~UC

motherman said on Jul. 2, 2010

cute!!! vuv

[…] desu kan 2011 in Deanver September 13th, 2011 http://earthboundcentral.com/2009/09/ultimate-chimera-cosplay/ You may like these […]