EarthBound Card Game in Class
There’s a somewhat famous glitch in EarthBound that will give you an insane amount of experience… but I’m not sure it’s actually a useful glitch:
Basically, in rare cases where all party members and all enemies die at the same time, the game will get confused and wind up giving you tons of experience but also give you a game over screen with glitchy graphics. It’d be cool if somehow someone could find a way to make this useful, but for now it’s just a neat trick to show people. Maybe it can also be added to future EarthBound Funktastic Gameplays as a challenge for some areas of the game 😛
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to Simultaneous Defeat Glitch
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic