Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
There’s a somewhat famous glitch in EarthBound that will give you an insane amount of experience… but I’m not sure it’s actually a useful glitch:
Basically, in rare cases where all party members and all enemies die at the same time, the game will get confused and wind up giving you tons of experience but also give you a game over screen with glitchy graphics. It’d be cool if somehow someone could find a way to make this useful, but for now it’s just a neat trick to show people. Maybe it can also be added to future EarthBound Funktastic Gameplays as a challenge for some areas of the game 😛
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to Simultaneous Defeat Glitch
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...