Ness’s Awkward Prom Photos
There’s a somewhat famous glitch in EarthBound that will give you an insane amount of experience… but I’m not sure it’s actually a useful glitch:
Basically, in rare cases where all party members and all enemies die at the same time, the game will get confused and wind up giving you tons of experience but also give you a game over screen with glitchy graphics. It’d be cool if somehow someone could find a way to make this useful, but for now it’s just a neat trick to show people. Maybe it can also be added to future EarthBound Funktastic Gameplays as a challenge for some areas of the game 😛
Other Related Posts:
33 Comments to Simultaneous Defeat Glitch
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.