Enormous EarthBound/MOTHER Collection for Sale!
Not too long ago, Toys R Us announced a new program in which they’ll buy any old games and systems from people, even for games going back to the 70s. This means that if you have a closet full of old game crap that nobody wants, you can sell it for easy money!
In fact, if you have a copy of EarthBound lying around that you’re not using, they’ll pay you 50 cents for it!
But screw that. If you want to sell your copy of EarthBound, I’ll pay you twice that amount! 😀
Seriously, they’ll pay you 50 cents for EarthBound, when copies can get as high as $1000? Crazy.
Still, I gotta say, whoever thought up this new Toys R Us program was pretty smart. It’s obvious this is targeted at parents of children who’ve grown up and left their junk behind, junk that would actually be worth a nice amount but of course the parents wouldn’t know that 😛 No sane gamer would go sell their games for 25 cents or 50 cents when even the crappiest games go for more than that on eBay. Then Toys R Us can turn around and sell this stuff for insane markups. It’s so smart it’s evil!
Other Related Posts:
72 Comments to Sell EarthBound, Get Rich!
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.