Unboxing a Giant Mr. Saturn!
Not too long ago, Toys R Us announced a new program in which they’ll buy any old games and systems from people, even for games going back to the 70s. This means that if you have a closet full of old game crap that nobody wants, you can sell it for easy money!
In fact, if you have a copy of EarthBound lying around that you’re not using, they’ll pay you 50 cents for it!
But screw that. If you want to sell your copy of EarthBound, I’ll pay you twice that amount! 😀
Seriously, they’ll pay you 50 cents for EarthBound, when copies can get as high as $1000? Crazy.
Still, I gotta say, whoever thought up this new Toys R Us program was pretty smart. It’s obvious this is targeted at parents of children who’ve grown up and left their junk behind, junk that would actually be worth a nice amount but of course the parents wouldn’t know that 😛 No sane gamer would go sell their games for 25 cents or 50 cents when even the crappiest games go for more than that on eBay. Then Toys R Us can turn around and sell this stuff for insane markups. It’s so smart it’s evil!
Other Related Posts:
72 Comments to Sell EarthBound, Get Rich!
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic