Argh! The Love Walker!
Popular Posts:None found
Recently there’s been talk about an online banner for Nintendo’s latest Mario & Luigi game called Bowser’s Inside Story. Apparently one of the online ads for it looks like this:
People have been mentioning how much that sounds like this other Nintendo ad campaign from a while back:
(click for more details)
I think the similarity is only minor though; the Mario ad is saying that the ad sucks (because the premise is that Bowser has swallowed Mario and Luigi) while the EarthBound ad says flat out that the game stinks and shouldn’t be played.
Still, it’s interesting to note 😛
Other Related Posts:
58 Comments to Nintendo Sucks More
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.