Fan-made MOTHER Series Figures
Matthew E. sent this in the other day:
I’m taking part in a competition to customise a vinyl toy, and I made a Mr Saturn bomb. The voting has opened to vote on it on Delicious Drips. I would be very grateful if you would put it up on your blog. Here is the link: (click here)
I especially like the use of the Mr. Saturn font and the radioactive symbol. Anyway, if you have some free time and like what you see, maybe consider voting for it here so Mr. Saturns can blow up our planet. And then we can all go to some islands in the middle of nowhere.
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to Mr. Saturn is the Bomb
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic