Localization Book Poll
Matthew E. sent this in the other day:
I’m taking part in a competition to customise a vinyl toy, and I made a Mr Saturn bomb. The voting has opened to vote on it on Delicious Drips. I would be very grateful if you would put it up on your blog. Here is the link: (click here)
I especially like the use of the Mr. Saturn font and the radioactive symbol. Anyway, if you have some free time and like what you see, maybe consider voting for it here so Mr. Saturns can blow up our planet. And then we can all go to some islands in the middle of nowhere.
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to Mr. Saturn is the Bomb
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.