A Load of MOTHER Stuff
Matthew E. sent this in the other day:
I’m taking part in a competition to customise a vinyl toy, and I made a Mr Saturn bomb. The voting has opened to vote on it on Delicious Drips. I would be very grateful if you would put it up on your blog. Here is the link: (click here)
I especially like the use of the Mr. Saturn font and the radioactive symbol. Anyway, if you have some free time and like what you see, maybe consider voting for it here so Mr. Saturns can blow up our planet. And then we can all go to some islands in the middle of nowhere.
Other Related Posts:
25 Comments to Mr. Saturn is the Bomb
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?