Mother: Cognitive Dissonance 2.0 Released
September 4th, 2009 | Events
The other day, Keiichi Suzuki stopped by Itoi’s office because he wanted Itoi to help promote his latest upcoming album. While they ate at a restaurant, he mentioned that he had his 58th birthday the other day, so the restaurant people made a small birthday cake to celebrate. For those not in the know, Keiichi Suzuki was one of the two main musicians who worked on MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2 / EarthBound.
Also, if you haven’t already, check out these other things he’s done!
- The Origin of Dalaam’s Music
- Music video starring Shigesato Itoi and made by Keiichi Suzuki and the Moonriders
- Silicon Boy, by Keiichi Suzuki
- Keiichi Suzuki’s websites
- Zatoichi, the Blind Swordsman (DVD) – (Blu-ray) – Keiichi Suzuki did the music for this movie and won a Japanese Academy Award for it. It’s a pretty kickass movie, I saw it a few years ago. The ending came out of nowhere though 😛
- Here’s the soundtrack CD for it too, kind of crazy that the CD costs more than the movie though
- Moonriders CDs from Japan
Dunno when Hirokazu Tanaka or Shogo Sakai have birthdays, I just happened to come across this news because it was briefly mentioned on part of Itoi’s site yesterday.
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to Keiichi Suzuki’s Birthday
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic