Electric Guitar EarthBound Remixes
September 4th, 2009 | Events
The other day, Keiichi Suzuki stopped by Itoi’s office because he wanted Itoi to help promote his latest upcoming album. While they ate at a restaurant, he mentioned that he had his 58th birthday the other day, so the restaurant people made a small birthday cake to celebrate. For those not in the know, Keiichi Suzuki was one of the two main musicians who worked on MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2 / EarthBound.
Also, if you haven’t already, check out these other things he’s done!
- The Origin of Dalaam’s Music
- Music video starring Shigesato Itoi and made by Keiichi Suzuki and the Moonriders
- Silicon Boy, by Keiichi Suzuki
- Keiichi Suzuki’s websites
- Zatoichi, the Blind Swordsman (DVD) – (Blu-ray) – Keiichi Suzuki did the music for this movie and won a Japanese Academy Award for it. It’s a pretty kickass movie, I saw it a few years ago. The ending came out of nowhere though 😛
- Here’s the soundtrack CD for it too, kind of crazy that the CD costs more than the movie though
- Moonriders CDs from Japan
Dunno when Hirokazu Tanaka or Shogo Sakai have birthdays, I just happened to come across this news because it was briefly mentioned on part of Itoi’s site yesterday.
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to Keiichi Suzuki’s Birthday
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...