MOTHER 2 Strategy Guide Engrish
September 4th, 2009 | Events
The other day, Keiichi Suzuki stopped by Itoi’s office because he wanted Itoi to help promote his latest upcoming album. While they ate at a restaurant, he mentioned that he had his 58th birthday the other day, so the restaurant people made a small birthday cake to celebrate. For those not in the know, Keiichi Suzuki was one of the two main musicians who worked on MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2 / EarthBound.
Also, if you haven’t already, check out these other things he’s done!
- The Origin of Dalaam’s Music
- Music video starring Shigesato Itoi and made by Keiichi Suzuki and the Moonriders
- Silicon Boy, by Keiichi Suzuki
- Keiichi Suzuki’s websites
- Zatoichi, the Blind Swordsman (DVD) – (Blu-ray) – Keiichi Suzuki did the music for this movie and won a Japanese Academy Award for it. It’s a pretty kickass movie, I saw it a few years ago. The ending came out of nowhere though
- Here’s the soundtrack CD for it too, kind of crazy that the CD costs more than the movie though
- Moonriders CDs from Japan
Dunno when Hirokazu Tanaka or Shogo Sakai have birthdays, I just happened to come across this news because it was briefly mentioned on part of Itoi’s site yesterday.
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to Keiichi Suzuki’s Birthday
Leave a reply
- Anonymous: Egh… just as long as parent groups aren’t going to treat the “sexual themes” like they did for Mass Effect. I...
- Bob: What does COD have to do with this? Or do you just like mindlessly bashing on mainstream games?
- Anonymous: EARTHBOUND SUCKS PLAY CALL OF DUTY just kidding, Call of Duty sucks
- PSIpunky: I took the daunting task of learning Japanese a few months ago due to wanting to read some Mother related things and Japan in general. It...
- Anonymouse: Well to be honest, I’m still in school and I haven’t really gotten a job yet. =P But ah… the series has made me...