Local Band Covers MOTHER Tunes
September 4th, 2009 | Events
The other day, Keiichi Suzuki stopped by Itoi’s office because he wanted Itoi to help promote his latest upcoming album. While they ate at a restaurant, he mentioned that he had his 58th birthday the other day, so the restaurant people made a small birthday cake to celebrate. For those not in the know, Keiichi Suzuki was one of the two main musicians who worked on MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2 / EarthBound.
Also, if you haven’t already, check out these other things he’s done!
- The Origin of Dalaam’s Music
- Music video starring Shigesato Itoi and made by Keiichi Suzuki and the Moonriders
- Silicon Boy, by Keiichi Suzuki
- Keiichi Suzuki’s websites
- Zatoichi, the Blind Swordsman (DVD) – (Blu-ray) – Keiichi Suzuki did the music for this movie and won a Japanese Academy Award for it. It’s a pretty kickass movie, I saw it a few years ago. The ending came out of nowhere though 😛
- Here’s the soundtrack CD for it too, kind of crazy that the CD costs more than the movie though
- Moonriders CDs from Japan
Dunno when Hirokazu Tanaka or Shogo Sakai have birthdays, I just happened to come across this news because it was briefly mentioned on part of Itoi’s site yesterday.
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to Keiichi Suzuki’s Birthday
Featured Item on eBay:
- Lvl.1 Chef: Thanks for the shout out! Jammy’s really doing some great stuff and I love that Pork Noodle cup haha. Makes me want to try doing...
- 4am: Cool, very cool. On another note, I wonder how Jeffman is doing with the translation of MOTHER 1+2 currently. I hope he decided to use the...
- PSI MOTHER: cómo me gustaría comer un ramen al estilo de Mother3 ;( bueno.. aunque creó qué es fácil de hacer ya qué mientras me hacía un bocadillo...
- PSI MOTHER: viva MOTHER
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...