MOTHER 3 Menu Patch = Happy
Popular Posts:None found
Those words don’t make much sense together, do they?
In case you’ve never heard of it before, Syobon Action / Cat Mario is a Flash game that’s a lot like Super Mario Bros. 1, only Giygasly evil. See here!
Anyway, someone made an EarthBound version of it apparently, so check this one out too:
People just love those “oh god it’s horrible and hard and insane” indie games these days 😛
Other Related Posts:
17 Comments to Cat Mario EarthBound Style
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.