Silly Nintendo, That’s the Wrong System
A little while back I posted news about an EarthBound text adventure hack called “Hack”.
Today’s hack is also a text adventure hack, but is completely different. It’s a small tech demo created by Mr. Accident called ZorkBound. He and Rufus have been making some incredible EarthBound hacking tools these past few months, and this latest hack is a test of a bunch of early stuff he’s working on. For more details, check this forum post out.
What’s especially neat about this game is that you can pick up objects, move them around, and interact with them with other items. I think Mr. Accident is probably working on a program to make it easy for regular people to make these text adventure hacks, if so that’d be pretty cool. EarthBound hacking is insane, so helping regular people make cool hacks gets a thumbs-up from me.
If you want to try out the hack yourself, here is the patch and the Easy EarthBound Patcher. Also, Mr. Accident says don’t use save states or else evil things will happen, so beware.
Other Related Posts:
29 Comments to ZorkBound Text Adventure Hack
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.