GamesMaster Review of EarthBound
Popular Posts:None found
Vonyco made a video showing some similarities between MOTHER 3 music and other music. Some of them are obvious, while others might be coincidences, but it’s interesting nonetheless.
While on the subject, you should also check out this old post about MOTHER 3’s battle music. Dan Bruno has done some detailed analysis on some of the game’s music, so check out his stuff.
It’d be cool to have a full list of similarities and obvious inspirations/copies someday, kind of like what I did with EarthBound music a few months ago. I’m not very cultured when it comes to music though, if people can list such things (maybe post stuff in the comments here) I can put together a full list for a future article. What few I’m aware of are from classical music like this:
And Audacious March from MOTHER 3:
Anyway, if anybody knows of any other things like this, just post them in the comments!
Other Related Posts:
49 Comments to Some MOTHER 3 Music Similarities
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.