Japanese MOTHER 2 Food Gallery
U.K. magazine NGC (which is now out of business I hear) gave a two-page review of MOTHER 3 back in 2006, just shortly after the game’s release in Japan. Alex W. and Sebastian were kind enough to send in scans of the review, which you can check out below.
Heh, I like the various comments about hoping to get it in English sometime. That sure worked out well in the end 😛
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to NGC’s MOTHER 3 Review
Featured Item on eBay:
EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995) SNES - Authentic -
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.