Nintendo’s MOTHER 3-related Patent
Matt the Great sent this in the other day. He and some friends made a Mr. Saturn out of sand, and they did an excellent job:
That’s really cool. Also reminds me of some other sculptures (made out of sand and other things) that I should post sometime. Maybe I’ll post some of them this week now that I remember them 🙂
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to Mr. Saturn on the Beach
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.