Itoi Reconfirms He Won’t Make Any More MOTHER Games
Matt the Great sent this in the other day. He and some friends made a Mr. Saturn out of sand, and they did an excellent job:
That’s really cool. Also reminds me of some other sculptures (made out of sand and other things) that I should post sometime. Maybe I’ll post some of them this week now that I remember them 🙂
Other Related Posts:
23 Comments to Mr. Saturn on the Beach
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...