Just Slap EarthBound On It
A little while ago I posted that those MOTHER 3 Mr. Saturn plushies will be showing up again in Japan soon.
(Here’s a promotional stand for the first run of MOTHER 3 plushies from 2006)
According to the official site, they’ll start appearing in the crane game/UFO Catcher things in early September. For a full list of locations, see here. Also, if you go to these places and do some survey with your cell phone there, you’ll be entered into a drawing to win one of several things, the grand prize being one of those giant Mr. Saturns that are now no longer for sale. I think a bunch of Starman T-Shirts are also prizes.
Anyway, if you’re in Japan or will be in Japan sometime next month, see what you can find. It’d be awesome if some people go and do a mini-report on their experiences 😀 For full info, see here.
Other Related Posts:
27 Comments to MOTHER 3 Plushies – Arcade List
- Mike: Also, I have to post once more to say: The cover texture effect is incredible and so Earthboundy. So many details like that make this utterly...
- Mike: I just received my copy this week, and it is amazing. The fact that you didn’t just throw a bunch of Earthbound localization facts, but...
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!