The EarthBound Book Nintendo Said No To
A little while ago I posted that those MOTHER 3 Mr. Saturn plushies will be showing up again in Japan soon.
(Here’s a promotional stand for the first run of MOTHER 3 plushies from 2006)
According to the official site, they’ll start appearing in the crane game/UFO Catcher things in early September. For a full list of locations, see here. Also, if you go to these places and do some survey with your cell phone there, you’ll be entered into a drawing to win one of several things, the grand prize being one of those giant Mr. Saturns that are now no longer for sale. I think a bunch of Starman T-Shirts are also prizes.
Anyway, if you’re in Japan or will be in Japan sometime next month, see what you can find. It’d be awesome if some people go and do a mini-report on their experiences 😀 For full info, see here.
Other Related Posts:
27 Comments to MOTHER 3 Plushies – Arcade List
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...