Ness is Ozzie Boy?
A little while ago I posted that those MOTHER 3 Mr. Saturn plushies will be showing up again in Japan soon.
(Here’s a promotional stand for the first run of MOTHER 3 plushies from 2006)
According to the official site, they’ll start appearing in the crane game/UFO Catcher things in early September. For a full list of locations, see here. Also, if you go to these places and do some survey with your cell phone there, you’ll be entered into a drawing to win one of several things, the grand prize being one of those giant Mr. Saturns that are now no longer for sale. I think a bunch of Starman T-Shirts are also prizes.
Anyway, if you’re in Japan or will be in Japan sometime next month, see what you can find. It’d be awesome if some people go and do a mini-report on their experiences 😀 For full info, see here.
Other Related Posts:
27 Comments to MOTHER 3 Plushies – Arcade List
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues