How Lucky Sandwiches Work
August 25th, 2009 | MOTHER 3
Remember a few months back when that EarthBound lookalike game made by Level 5 hit Japanese magazines and sites? If you don’t, see here.
Well, this time, there’s a completely different game that looks somewhat like MOTHER 3. It’s called Fantasy Life, is for the Nintendo DS, and also happens to be another Level 5 game. But Brownie Brown, the studio that did all the art and programming for MOTHER 3, is involved as well, so it’s no wonder that the graphics give off a somewhat similar vibe. Also, Nobuo Uematsu is doing the music The game’s planned to be released in Japan sometime in 2010.
Since this is only very barely EarthBound series related I don’t expect I’ll post about this much more. But a number of people sent in news about this last night so it’s definitely worth a quick mention. Also, thanks to those folks who sent in news about it!
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to MOTHER 3 Lookalike: Fantasy Life
- Mother2fan: Since 1889, bitch!
- game4brains: To clarify my statement on the graphics being “awful”, I’m referring to how the GBA’s lack of a backlight...
- Anonymous: @Lloyd Jeffney Thanks for clarifying that.
- Lloyd Jeffney: @Anonymous There wasn’t a problem with the Octopus statue, it’s just in Japan it was used for a pun that would not work...
- Chivi-chivik: It’s quite funny how Nintendo’s so old yet almost nobody knows that XD (I already knew that, that’s why I’m...