Early MOTHER 2 Preview in Hippon Super
August 25th, 2009 | MOTHER 3
Remember a few months back when that EarthBound lookalike game made by Level 5 hit Japanese magazines and sites? If you don’t, see here.
Well, this time, there’s a completely different game that looks somewhat like MOTHER 3. It’s called Fantasy Life, is for the Nintendo DS, and also happens to be another Level 5 game. But Brownie Brown, the studio that did all the art and programming for MOTHER 3, is involved as well, so it’s no wonder that the graphics give off a somewhat similar vibe. Also, Nobuo Uematsu is doing the music 😯 The game’s planned to be released in Japan sometime in 2010.
Since this is only very barely EarthBound series related I don’t expect I’ll post about this much more. But a number of people sent in news about this last night so it’s definitely worth a quick mention. Also, thanks to those folks who sent in news about it!
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to MOTHER 3 Lookalike: Fantasy Life
- Peanutcheesebars: Truly a really fun ability to play. I don’t think they’ve made an Earthbound connection quite like this since the...
- Atomikku123: I got super-jealous when he showed the “Cave of the Past/Dierdre” instrument so I used Garageband iOS to record the...
- KingOfSwords: Ness neither turns invisible nor creates electric fields. What is this.
- Chivi-chivik: The reference was VERY obvious, to be honest XD
- AwelCruiz: Luckily for you, I posted about it in MiiVerse: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cl v-IffXIAAE8-X.jpg:large Excuse the quality, it was taken...