EarthBound Zero Live
August 25th, 2009 | MOTHER 3
Remember a few months back when that EarthBound lookalike game made by Level 5 hit Japanese magazines and sites? If you don’t, see here.
Well, this time, there’s a completely different game that looks somewhat like MOTHER 3. It’s called Fantasy Life, is for the Nintendo DS, and also happens to be another Level 5 game. But Brownie Brown, the studio that did all the art and programming for MOTHER 3, is involved as well, so it’s no wonder that the graphics give off a somewhat similar vibe. Also, Nobuo Uematsu is doing the music The game’s planned to be released in Japan sometime in 2010.
Since this is only very barely EarthBound series related I don’t expect I’ll post about this much more. But a number of people sent in news about this last night so it’s definitely worth a quick mention. Also, thanks to those folks who sent in news about it!
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to MOTHER 3 Lookalike: Fantasy Life
- HpBoost: Leeaux, the article described how this was a proof of concept example, but it will be incredibly useful for laboratory biology. I think...
- TragicManner: Wow, we all really owe Orange Kid an apology… I was such a jerk to that guy, and he was really very brilliant, it seems.
- Leeaux: I don’t even know what to say. I thought the whole joke of it in Earthbound was that it was useless. Someone was actually paid to...
- FlyingManCourage: This is a cool idea but I have come to appreciate the “Tomato experience” too much now to go and change it. To me,...
- FlyingManCourage: LOL! I’m sitting here watching, thinking, what the heck is going to happen. I never expected that! haha.