EB Origins Screenplay Update
August 25th, 2009 | MOTHER 3
Remember a few months back when that EarthBound lookalike game made by Level 5 hit Japanese magazines and sites? If you don’t, see here.
Well, this time, there’s a completely different game that looks somewhat like MOTHER 3. It’s called Fantasy Life, is for the Nintendo DS, and also happens to be another Level 5 game. But Brownie Brown, the studio that did all the art and programming for MOTHER 3, is involved as well, so it’s no wonder that the graphics give off a somewhat similar vibe. Also, Nobuo Uematsu is doing the music The game’s planned to be released in Japan sometime in 2010.
Since this is only very barely EarthBound series related I don’t expect I’ll post about this much more. But a number of people sent in news about this last night so it’s definitely worth a quick mention. Also, thanks to those folks who sent in news about it!
Other Related Posts:
37 Comments to MOTHER 3 Lookalike: Fantasy Life
- Chivi-chivik: Actually that’s a GREAT idea if you’re thinking of making a story/game with battles and/or enemies. Making villains that...
- Mato: Okay, this is the end of this.
- Anonymous: I wonder if they were remade wed see what the original final battle in Mother 3 would be like.. Anyways ahem, Mother 3 came into mind...
- Anonymous: Itoi is awesome, thats pretty cool. Now wouldn’t it be cool if they remade all the Mother games into one collection and released...
- Oh My: Anonymous, you’re getting hostile and rude. You’re not winning any arguments like that. “It’s true though…” My I...