FATHER 5 in Doraemon Movie
This is an old and kind of well-known video by now – it’s a Japanese Giygas rap that originated from Nico Nico Douga, a big Japanese video site. Japanese-style rap always has this weird feeling to me, so I guess it suits Giygas pretty well.
But the real highlight is when they start shouting unintelligibly. Which resulted in this gem:
Giygas is Spock!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Japanese Giygas Rap
- MysterySprite22: This is weird, but not as weird as the belly warmers. xD
- Toby: I doubt you could get to Jr./Son of Starman, as you would need to have everything memorized to come even close. Besides you also have that...
- something fuzzy: Definitely would’ve been interesting to see a 3D rendition of a Flying Man, but in the end it probably was a wise choice to...
- Supergamerk: I like how they put Earthbound, an RPG with a VERY slow beginning on a time limit. I’d be surprised if you could get to Starman...
- Ostricho: Jess is right, there was a portion with a Ness FP fighter. I remember seeing it, and rewinding to pause it at that screen. EarthBound...