EB Origins Screenplay Update
This is an old and kind of well-known video by now – it’s a Japanese Giygas rap that originated from Nico Nico Douga, a big Japanese video site. Japanese-style rap always has this weird feeling to me, so I guess it suits Giygas pretty well.
But the real highlight is when they start shouting unintelligibly. Which resulted in this gem:
Giygas is Spock!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Japanese Giygas Rap
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Cart and Strategy Guide. (Super NES, 1995)
- Chivi-chivik: Actually that’s a GREAT idea if you’re thinking of making a story/game with battles and/or enemies. Making villains that...
- Mato: Okay, this is the end of this.
- Anonymous: I wonder if they were remade wed see what the original final battle in Mother 3 would be like.. Anyways ahem, Mother 3 came into mind...
- Anonymous: Itoi is awesome, thats pretty cool. Now wouldn’t it be cool if they remade all the Mother games into one collection and released...
- Oh My: Anonymous, you’re getting hostile and rude. You’re not winning any arguments like that. “It’s true though…” My I...