Call For Italian Translators
This is an old and kind of well-known video by now – it’s a Japanese Giygas rap that originated from Nico Nico Douga, a big Japanese video site. Japanese-style rap always has this weird feeling to me, so I guess it suits Giygas pretty well.
But the real highlight is when they start shouting unintelligibly. Which resulted in this gem:
Giygas is Spock!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Japanese Giygas Rap
- Ballz: It was a typo and they’ve since fixed it on their site.
- Mato: Anonymous: I don’t know, I only know that 逆修 is related to Buddhist stuff, I’m not sure of the details. My guess is that...
- Anonymous: Shouldn’t it be 逆襲 or is 逆修 a Japanese pun or something?
- mrsaturn123: Managed to get my copy in the black and red variant. So happy about that cause I missed out all the cool colors for the Mother 1 LP....
- Sat: I’m lucky I got the Giygas version in time :3