Shigesato Itoi Discusses MOTHER 4
This is an old and kind of well-known video by now – it’s a Japanese Giygas rap that originated from Nico Nico Douga, a big Japanese video site. Japanese-style rap always has this weird feeling to me, so I guess it suits Giygas pretty well.
But the real highlight is when they start shouting unintelligibly. Which resulted in this gem:
Giygas is Spock!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Japanese Giygas Rap
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER Hisshou Kouryaku Game Guide Kanzen Book Japan Famicom RARE JN*
- Yosh: And Nintendo doesn’t approve things such as ripping a ROM from a cartridge and modifying its content.
- notagain: @Staremen Please do some research first. The fan translation is not a ROM. It is a patch for ones, and the link leads to that...
- WorldBound: I’m not sayin’ Nintendo’s wrong!
- Staremen: Honestly anyone who is saying Nintendo is “wrong” for doing this just dont understand. Promoting ROMS on Nintendo’s own...
- WorldBound: Y’all are probably gonna hate me for this, but would anyone be interested in joining Operation WorldBound? We’re a fangroup...