Shigesato Itoi’s Secret Land Mine
This is an old and kind of well-known video by now – it’s a Japanese Giygas rap that originated from Nico Nico Douga, a big Japanese video site. Japanese-style rap always has this weird feeling to me, so I guess it suits Giygas pretty well.
But the real highlight is when they start shouting unintelligibly. Which resulted in this gem:
Giygas is Spock!
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Japanese Giygas Rap
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10*
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY