Fan Merchandise: Plushie Mania
Popular Posts:None found
Since this week seems to be full of 3D-related EarthBound stuff, let’s continue with that theme. You know how Onett is a stage in Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl? Surely you’ve wanted to go around and see what the town is like, especially far in the background where you can see some houses and even the meteorite on the hill. Well, here’s a look at all of it!
Pretty neat. From directly above, the town reminds me of the towns in Actraiser. Anybody willing to hack EarthBound towns into that game? 😉
Other Related Posts:
44 Comments to Exploring Onett in Smash Bros.
Featured Item on eBay:
***EARTHBOUND SNES SUPER NINTENDO GAME COSMETIC WEAR~~~
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.