Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
Since this week seems to be full of 3D-related EarthBound stuff, let’s continue with that theme. You know how Onett is a stage in Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl? Surely you’ve wanted to go around and see what the town is like, especially far in the background where you can see some houses and even the meteorite on the hill. Well, here’s a look at all of it!
Pretty neat. From directly above, the town reminds me of the towns in Actraiser. Anybody willing to hack EarthBound towns into that game? 😉
Other Related Posts:
44 Comments to Exploring Onett in Smash Bros.
- Leeaux: This is cool. Man it must have taken forever for him to do all these though. Geez! Bless you Tomato! This is all I have while I wait on...
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...