A Load of MOTHER Stuff
Another EarthBound Zero prototype has been put up for sale on eBay. As of right now, there are 22 bids and 6 days left on it.
I’m not an expert at NES hardware and the pics are kind of blurry so I don’t know if this is authentic or not. Obviously any interested parties should ask questions and/or seek out extra info about the known prototypes before spending that much money. At the very least, it definitely doesn’t look like your average cheap reproduction cart, like you can see here.
Also, you may remember that the last prototype on eBay sold for $1500. I wonder how much this one might reach.
Other Related Posts:
34 Comments to EarthBound Zero Proto for Sale
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?