More EarthBound Manga in English
A little while back, this 3D version of Onett made people salivate. However, 3D versions of EarthBound towns have been around for much longer, and it’d be a shame not to mention these great ones made by cswavely:
Onett (and outskirts) in 3D
Fourside in 3D
Threed in 3D
Halloween in Happy Happy Village
Cave of the Past
And as a final non-EarthBound bonus, here’s Kakariko Village in 3D 😀
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to EarthBound Towns in 3D
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?