EarthBound Hack: Hallow’s End
A little while back, this 3D version of Onett made people salivate. However, 3D versions of EarthBound towns have been around for much longer, and it’d be a shame not to mention these great ones made by cswavely:
Onett (and outskirts) in 3D
Fourside in 3D
Threed in 3D
Halloween in Happy Happy Village
Cave of the Past
And as a final non-EarthBound bonus, here’s Kakariko Village in 3D 😀
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to EarthBound Towns in 3D
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues