Weekly Round-Up #37
A little while back, this 3D version of Onett made people salivate. However, 3D versions of EarthBound towns have been around for much longer, and it’d be a shame not to mention these great ones made by cswavely:
Onett (and outskirts) in 3D
Fourside in 3D
Threed in 3D
Halloween in Happy Happy Village
Cave of the Past
And as a final non-EarthBound bonus, here’s Kakariko Village in 3D 😀
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to EarthBound Towns in 3D
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Super Nintendo SNES Cartridge Cart Game Earth Bound
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...