Ness and Pokey Cosplay with a Friend!
Popular Posts:None found
A little while back, this 3D version of Onett made people salivate. However, 3D versions of EarthBound towns have been around for much longer, and it’d be a shame not to mention these great ones made by cswavely:
Onett (and outskirts) in 3D
Fourside in 3D
Threed in 3D
Halloween in Happy Happy Village
Cave of the Past
And as a final non-EarthBound bonus, here’s Kakariko Village in 3D 😀
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to EarthBound Towns in 3D
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.