MOTHER 3 in Retro Gamer
August 10th, 2009 | EarthBound
The other day, the girlfriend and I made a very tasty pizza. Much better than ordering out and spending tons of money. I make pizzas all the time, but for reasons unknown this one smelled a lot like the pizza scratch n sniff card that came with the EarthBound Player’s Guide, the Mach Pizza air freshener, and one of the old EarthBound advertisements.
It’s kind of like artificial flavors – grape soda doesn’t taste ANYTHING like grapes. These artificial smells don’t usually smell like real smells either. I had never smelled a pizza that actually had that smell before, so it was a surprise. It was also a very delicious pizza. So it made me wonder: has anybody here smelled any of those EarthBound smells in real life before? If so, what was it?
Other Related Posts:
48 Comments to EarthBound Odors
Featured Item on eBay:
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...