Want an EarthBound Box?
August 10th, 2009 | EarthBound
The other day, the girlfriend and I made a very tasty pizza. Much better than ordering out and spending tons of money. I make pizzas all the time, but for reasons unknown this one smelled a lot like the pizza scratch n sniff card that came with the EarthBound Player’s Guide, the Mach Pizza air freshener, and one of the old EarthBound advertisements.
It’s kind of like artificial flavors – grape soda doesn’t taste ANYTHING like grapes. These artificial smells don’t usually smell like real smells either. I had never smelled a pizza that actually had that smell before, so it was a surprise. It was also a very delicious pizza. So it made me wonder: has anybody here smelled any of those EarthBound smells in real life before? If so, what was it?
Other Related Posts:
48 Comments to EarthBound Odors
Featured Item on eBay:
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues