Silly Nintendo, That’s the Wrong System
August 10th, 2009 | EarthBound
The other day, the girlfriend and I made a very tasty pizza. Much better than ordering out and spending tons of money. I make pizzas all the time, but for reasons unknown this one smelled a lot like the pizza scratch n sniff card that came with the EarthBound Player’s Guide, the Mach Pizza air freshener, and one of the old EarthBound advertisements.
It’s kind of like artificial flavors – grape soda doesn’t taste ANYTHING like grapes. These artificial smells don’t usually smell like real smells either. I had never smelled a pizza that actually had that smell before, so it was a surprise. It was also a very delicious pizza. So it made me wonder: has anybody here smelled any of those EarthBound smells in real life before? If so, what was it?
Other Related Posts:
48 Comments to EarthBound Odors
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...