Assembling a Mr. Saturn
For many months, XX Stone has been working on a group project to hack EarthBound and create all-new enemies using ideas people submitted on the Starmen.Net forums. And it’s finally done! You can download the patch here. You’ll need to expand your EarthBound ROM properly before applying it – here is a handy-dandy EarthBound ROM patcher.
I haven’t played the hack myself, I’ve only watched the project topic on and off for a while. I wish I had time to play through it myself, but I’ll just have to read people’s comments and stuff about it for now. EarthBound hacks are pretty difficult, so it’s always nice to see hack projects reach completion.
Other Related Posts:
40 Comments to EarthBound Enemies Hack
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...
- StarmanAlex: JERRY JERRY JERRY JERRY
- adex: “Mother2fan” is just some perverted eurocreep who thinks females should be subjected to the naked male form whenever the...