More Possible Inspirations for EarthBound’s Music
For many months, XX Stone has been working on a group project to hack EarthBound and create all-new enemies using ideas people submitted on the Starmen.Net forums. And it’s finally done! You can download the patch here. You’ll need to expand your EarthBound ROM properly before applying it – here is a handy-dandy EarthBound ROM patcher.
I haven’t played the hack myself, I’ve only watched the project topic on and off for a while. I wish I had time to play through it myself, but I’ll just have to read people’s comments and stuff about it for now. EarthBound hacks are pretty difficult, so it’s always nice to see hack projects reach completion.
Other Related Posts:
40 Comments to EarthBound Enemies Hack
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic