DIY EarthBound Poster Replacement
Remember this from last week? Well, I have other projects that I need to focus more on and I fear that if I go work on those, that I’ll forget about this MOTHER 3 text thing. So I’ve put up a very early version of the game’s script here:
There’s a lot I want to do with it, but for now you can check out the basic script. At some point when I come back to this, I’ll need help from a few people to change all the control codes to more specific things, assigning speaker names/sprites to each line, adding extra notes to lines, and highlighting special/unused lines.
Speaking of which, I haven’t had time to go in and highlight anything (aside from a few things I did as a test), so if people could scour through the text and list all unused lines or lines that reference the other EB games, that would help a lot. You can just post the block and line #s here in the comments of this post. Then, when I go back and do stuff, I can easily highlight them and such.
I already have most of the scripts written for all of what I want to do, it’s just that I lack time. I seem to always have so many ideas but never enough time to do even 10% of them. Maybe I should move to a planet with a longer rotational period.
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to A Quick Look at MOTHER 3’s Script
Featured Item on eBay:
MOTHER 2 Gyiyg's Counterattack w/Poster Game Book Novel Japan EX10
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!