Shigesato Itoi, Giygas, and Boobies
Remember this from last week? Well, I have other projects that I need to focus more on and I fear that if I go work on those, that I’ll forget about this MOTHER 3 text thing. So I’ve put up a very early version of the game’s script here:
There’s a lot I want to do with it, but for now you can check out the basic script. At some point when I come back to this, I’ll need help from a few people to change all the control codes to more specific things, assigning speaker names/sprites to each line, adding extra notes to lines, and highlighting special/unused lines.
Speaking of which, I haven’t had time to go in and highlight anything (aside from a few things I did as a test), so if people could scour through the text and list all unused lines or lines that reference the other EB games, that would help a lot. You can just post the block and line #s here in the comments of this post. Then, when I go back and do stuff, I can easily highlight them and such.
I already have most of the scripts written for all of what I want to do, it’s just that I lack time. I seem to always have so many ideas but never enough time to do even 10% of them. Maybe I should move to a planet with a longer rotational period.
Other Related Posts:
20 Comments to A Quick Look at MOTHER 3’s Script
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.