Mr. Saturn Says, “This is a test.”
LucasTizma has been on an EarthBound merchandise rampage these past few months. Here’s all his latest stuff from Japan.
Try to guess how much it is! It’s The Price is Right! Come on down!
Okay, now for the answer. Actual retail price: $1300 (highlight to see)
Crazy as that is, he’s found stuff that no one else here has ever bought before, so maybe there’ll be new scans and pics and stuff in the coming months 😀
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to A Load of MOTHER Stuff
Featured Item on eBay:
RARE Near Mint EarthBound (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995)
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...
- Kasumi: Or maybe it’s wordplay. EARTHBOUND FAN-atic rather than Earthbound Fanatic
- James: Not to be that guy, buuuuuut–“fan-uh-t ic.” I guess someone over at Fangamer had a little brain fart. THAT SAID, I’m...