MOTHER 3 Magypsy Debug Menus
Remember that upcoming Japanese game for the ROID service that looks a lot like EarthBound? If you don’t, see here. As you may or may not recall, it turned out to be a cell phone version of Level 5’s “The Another World”. A much fancier DS version comes out very soon, so I guess the ROID one is mean to be like a side story.
Anyway, apparently the August 2009 issue of Nintendo Dream has an interview with the company’s president, and he mentioned that while lots of RPGs are compared to Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest, the DS version of The Another World is “closer to another certain RPG”. He also touches on the topic of the ROID version of the game and says that it was designed with the MOTHER series in mind.
I don’t have a copy of the magazine and I don’t have any scans, so I can’t translate the interview. If someone in Japan could snag a copy and get some scans, that’d be very helpful though 😀
Other Related Posts:
15 Comments to Some ROID Rumblings
- Leeaux: This is cool. Man it must have taken forever for him to do all these though. Geez! Bless you Tomato! This is all I have while I wait on...
- KingOfSwords: The Memories civer looks beautiful ;.;
- BoaTransistor: I got the Memories cover this year. In my factual opinion, it is the best-looking EarthBound cover they’ve released yet.
- Globulous: I picked up the Memories cover and planner while I was in Japan, it should be interesting to note that the pocket on the back of the...
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...