Man’s Ultimate Friend
The other day, Itoi posted a picture of what he says is his usual breakfast:
(click to big)
Got some fish, rice, miso soup, seaweed, and other stuff. Pretty average Japanese-style breakfast, and probably why he’s still in such good physical and mental health at his age. Maybe I should stop ordering deep-fried pizzas every morning…
Other Related Posts:
29 Comments to Shigesato Itoi’s Breakfast
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...