Weekly Round-Up for Apr. 18, 2010
Long-time fan Brandon posted this video a while back explaining how he was introduced to EarthBound and what made the MOTHER series steal his soul.
Sounds like he plans to do this in more detail with each individual game later on. It’s always neat to hear how people were introduced to the games. Almost 10 years ago we even had an essay contest at Starmen.Net about that exact topic. If you’re interested, you can read through the entries here.
Other Related Posts:
21 Comments to Mother: How I Came to Love You
- RalahTama: This thread is bad, I’m making it about Talah Rama now. My favorite thing about Talah Rama is his wise, knowing eyes. What’s...
- Anonymous: @adex SJW much?
- .: I once bought Metroid: Other M for $5 at Best Buy in the bargain bin. It wasn’t the greatest Metroid ever, but for $5 it was a great game!
- Sato: @Apple Kid It’s probably a UK SNES, which has the same design as the Super Famicom. There’s the possibility that this is a...
- EileenThePizzaQueen: @adex As a (mediocre) feminist I want so badly to be able to defend you here. I absolutely get why you’d be...