Swag Watch for Feb. 4, 2012
At long last, a new version of the MOTHER 3 fan translation English patch is out! Version 1.1 of the patch fixes all known typos and fixes most of the known bugs. You can download the patch here. Note that you’ll need to apply the patch to a fresh Japanese ROM.
Many thanks to the testers who helped speed things up, byuu, Jeff, reid, and many others who I had to reassemble like I was a high school reunion committee chairman or something 😛
Other Related Posts:
72 Comments to MOTHER 3 Translation 1.1 Released
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Player's Guide Super Nintendo SNES Strategy Guide
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues