M2 vs. EarthBound: Fourside 3
At long last, a new version of the MOTHER 3 fan translation English patch is out! Version 1.1 of the patch fixes all known typos and fixes most of the known bugs. You can download the patch here. Note that you’ll need to apply the patch to a fresh Japanese ROM.
Many thanks to the testers who helped speed things up, byuu, Jeff, reid, and many others who I had to reassemble like I was a high school reunion committee chairman or something
Other Related Posts:
72 Comments to MOTHER 3 Translation 1.1 Released
Leave a reply
Featured Item on eBay:
★★Game Boy Advance Mother 3 Nintendo Lite Import Gameboy★★
- Shannon Carr: I agree with Apple Kid. I’d love to have a Mother guide, even if it is in Japanese.
- Fjord: Animal crossing has a lot of cute references here and there of other nintendo franchises in all installments. New leaf just happens to feel...
- Lampi: Animal Crossing: City Folk had a Giygas reference! http://i.imgur.com/RN0fBCk.jpg
- Shane h: Most of us are not mad because the series is ended. It is just that the only game we can possibly play is mother 2, which is the only game...
- FlyingManCourage: IGN recently did an article of all the Nintendo items in Animal Crossing. Check it out guys: http://www.ign.com/wikis/an...