MOTHER 1+2&3 in German Gamepro
July 11th, 2009 | Let's Chat
Hi there! I guess I’m supposed to ask a question or something, so here goes. In MOTHER 2, the Tendas were called Gumis or possibly Gummies. Why were they changed to Tenda? And where does the name Tenda come from?
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Let’s Chat with Cat!
Featured Item on eBay:
Earthbound Player's Guide Super Nintendo SNES Strategy Guide
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?
- StarmanAlex: @Chivi-chivik My beta remake is gonna be so obsolete if this continues