Winters in Smash Bros. Brawl
A little while back, O-Suchin posted a video of a custom stage in Smash Bros. Brawl based on Giygas’s “Devil’s Machine”. Most custom levels in Brawl are kind of meh, but this one seems kind of neat actually. It even includes a custom song by Tansunn, though I think the only way to change songs like that is to hack the game/modify your Wii. Anyway:
The song, btw, is called Enter Giygas. You can download it here if you’re interested.
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Giygas Devil Machine in Brawl
- Sat: 2000$ is almost what I’d pay for that jacket, gosh. Are those EB64 screenshots in full res ? Is there more to see? Even if we’ve...
- Fred bounder: You missed the pk album from fangamer!!
- KingOfSwords: For those who don’t know, the Lasagna Cat video is a reference to “Colin’s Bear Animation”:...
- neonix: Dang, somehow I didn’t catch wind of that ruler auction. I would have been in the bidding for it. Oh well, guess I’ll keep...
- Leeaux: And I just posted wondering where you went! Great stuff.