Man’s Ultimate Friend
A little while back, O-Suchin posted a video of a custom stage in Smash Bros. Brawl based on Giygas’s “Devil’s Machine”. Most custom levels in Brawl are kind of meh, but this one seems kind of neat actually. It even includes a custom song by Tansunn, though I think the only way to change songs like that is to hack the game/modify your Wii. Anyway:
The song, btw, is called Enter Giygas. You can download it here if you’re interested.
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Giygas Devil Machine in Brawl
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.
- NecrosaroIII: Itoi setting up his retirement
- Kamrom: My Recipe For Earthbound Rock Candy: 1. Get rock candy 2. Pour sugar on it 3. Watch as the sugar falls off 4. Eat the rock candy, clean up...