The EarthBound Car Club
A little while back, O-Suchin posted a video of a custom stage in Smash Bros. Brawl based on Giygas’s “Devil’s Machine”. Most custom levels in Brawl are kind of meh, but this one seems kind of neat actually. It even includes a custom song by Tansunn, though I think the only way to change songs like that is to hack the game/modify your Wii. Anyway:
The song, btw, is called Enter Giygas. You can download it here if you’re interested.
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Giygas Devil Machine in Brawl
- Jeff Shot First: My copy arrived today! It is… amazing. I haven’t put it down yet. I don’t really know what else to say. I think...
- TanukiDan: I can’t wait to get it! Would you mind if I talked about it on my lame youtube once I get it?
- Lochy: This looks awesome. Hopefully I can buy it as an after christmas present for myself. What an absolute treat!
- Jeff Shot First: Can I just say wow. This is incredible. I loved the first book on Zelda, and this is something even more special. I cannot wait to...
- SaturnValley: Amazing! I love the 90’s aesthetic. This is perfect timing since I was planning on getting this for Christmas, really hope it...