Get the MOTHER 2 Soundtrack… In Style!
A little while back, O-Suchin posted a video of a custom stage in Smash Bros. Brawl based on Giygas’s “Devil’s Machine”. Most custom levels in Brawl are kind of meh, but this one seems kind of neat actually. It even includes a custom song by Tansunn, though I think the only way to change songs like that is to hack the game/modify your Wii. Anyway:
The song, btw, is called Enter Giygas. You can download it here if you’re interested.
Other Related Posts:
28 Comments to Giygas Devil Machine in Brawl
- Leeaux: I’m going to eat this all the time now. You could have posted this recipe and I probably wouldn’t have touched it. But you...
- Moonside: I know this is very unrelated to the topic but, what ever happened the Chewy’s Novel Translation? The webpage now asks for a...
- Anonymous: “…while EarthBound is just a game, it’s one of those rare games that brings out the best in people.” <–...
- game4brains: As someone who’s half-Korean, this is pretty interesting to me, particularly because this was published during a period where...
- KingMike: I think the other SFC game in the review scores are Live A Live and some baseball game (Super Power League 2)?