Paula, the Sole Survivor
A while back, Komaru discovered that Schlotzsky’s Deli has cups that have a Giygas-like pattern on them:
(click for larger)
And for reference, here’s Giygas:
Other Related Posts:
47 Comments to Giygas Cup!
Leave a reply
- Bob: I like the valuable information you provide to your articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look at again here regularly. I am rather...
- Halloween: Pretty funny, where do you find these?
- Vukadin: @KingOfSwords Thank you good sir, at least I know that I’m not the only one.
- johnr754: @Tente; Maybe it’s because the Japanese prefer minor change over major change. For example, Super Mario 64 did not do as well as...
- KingOfSwords: I feel just the same way, Vukadin.