EarthBound Crazy Enemies Code
Popular Posts:None found
Simonbob let me know about an article that went up on Gamasutra today about 20 RPGs that showcase game design essentials. The EarthBound/MOTHER series is included. You can check out that specific part here, and you can check out the full article here.
Besides this article, Gamasutra’s a cool site in general, so if you get the chance, browse around at all the other stuff too!
Other Related Posts:
11 Comments to Gamasutra and EarthBound
- DJ: From what I’ve gathered I’m pretty sure he still writes copy, so they’re an ad company.
- cosmodos: What does his company even do? Is it actually lucrative? From what I can gather (not knowing Japanese), it’s just his blog, and he...
- Jason: http://www.ipokiso.com/company /2017/hobonichi.html The anticipated price per share is 2,300 yen. As for those wishing to purchase a share...
- Leeaux: Hey I just saw this! Really interesting watch to. Lots of little fun facts.
- Mary: The “behind the scenes” video on how the Ness animation was made is great too. The animators channel is A + Start.